How To Make Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Strawberry Daiquiris are the perfect cocktails for a hot summer day. These slushy beverages blend together sweet strawberries, spiced rum, lime juice and powdered sugar to create a cool treat that will beat the heat!
These easy frozen Strawberry Daiquiris will only take five minutes to make, so you'll be back by the pool in no time!
(the recipe below will make approximately 7 servings)
- a blender
- a measuring cup
- margarita glasses
Get fast free shipping on kitchenware and millions of other items when you take advantage of a free 30 day Amazon Prime trial membership. Sign up and shop.
- 10oz. bag frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 3oz. frozen limeade concentrate, (half of a 6oz. can)
- 6oz. rum, (I recommend Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- approximately 3 cups ice cubes
- Add the frozen strawberries, spiced rum, frozen limeade concentrate and powdered sugar to your blender.
- Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- While your blender is running, add the ice cubes one at a time through the opening in the lid until your strawberry daiquiri is slushy
- Serve your frozen strawberry daiquiris in Margarita glasses. If desired garnish with a strawberry or lime wedge.
My figure just keeps getting rounder and rounder, so I stopped watching it. If your still watching yours I posted the nutrition facts for this cocktail below, and while your down there....how bout giving my recipe a 5 star rating!
Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to use the "comments" section below to rant, rave, gossip, share a recipe...whatever I don't care.
|Serving size: 4oz.|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 16 g||5%|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
A little bit of orange juice and some sugar give the traditional martini a sweet citrus twist. Step outside the box, and use the recipe below to make this awesome martini variation. You won't be disappointed! 6...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.