How To Make Fudge Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Fudge Frosting From Scratch!
I know you will enjoy this wonderfully delicious fudge frosting from scratch. I will give you an easy to read and understand recipe that is very simple to follow. This is a great way to save money, since rising prices are at our super markets. Plus, you will receive the benefits of a more healthier choice and avoid harsh preservatives and even replace ingredients with a lower fat and sugar free diet. Please check out my other great simple frostings made from scratch!
- 1 quart saucepan
- spoon or spatula
- Prep time: 15 min
- Ready in: 15 min
- Yields: Frosts 13x9 cake or 8-9 inch round layered cak
- 1/2 cup of granualted sugar ( or sugar replacements, Stevia)
- 2 Tablespoons of cocoa
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon of light corn syrup
- dash of salt (sea-salt)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of vanilla
Instructions of Delicious Fudge Frosting
Mmm MMM This is good stuff :)
- Mix sugar (non-powdered) granulated and cocoa in 1 quart saucepan
- stir in milk, margarine or butter, corn syrup, and salt.
- heat until it boils
- stir frequently during boiling (2 Min's)
- cool down for 3 minutes
- beat in powdered sugar and vanilla with blender until smooth
This will frost a 13x9 inch cake or a 8-9 inch round cake.
More Delicious Frostings Made From Scratch by This Author
- How To Make Delicious Caramel Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Caramel Frosting From Scratch! Enjoy this great and Easy Recipe :)
- How To Make Cream Cheese Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Cream Cheese Frosting From Scratch!! This is So Yummy and Easy To Make
- How To Make Delicious Chocolate Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicioius Chocolate Frosting From Scratch! Great and Easy Recipe and saves money!
- How To Make Delicious Vanilla Frosting From Scratch
How To Make Delicious Vanilla Frosting from Scratch! Quick and Easy and Tastes Great!
I hope you enjoyed this awesome delicious Fudge Frosting made from scratch. Its a wonderful way to save money and avoid health concerns. Please check out my other amazing hubs on Health, nutrition, and southern style cooking.
Have a wonderful day!
Join Hubpages its Free!
More by this Author
How to make Tater-Tot Casserole - Southern Style
Gallbladder Problems? - Home Remedies that can help.
No comments yet.