How To Make Irish Coffee
Learn how to make Irish Coffee at home with this very easy to follow recipe. This basic, yet deliciously sweet Irish Coffee recipe is made with Jameson Irish Whiskey, whipped cream and sugar.
- 6 ounces fresh brewed coffee
- 1 shot Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 tsp sugar (or a substitute sweetener)
- dollop whipped cream
- Irish Coffee Mug
- Start brewing your coffee.
- Add the Jameson Irish Whiskey and the brown sugar to your Irish Coffee Mug.
- Pour your hot freshly brewed coffee into the mug, and stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Top your Irish Coffee off with a nice dollop of whipped cream.
Please let me know what you think of this recipe by giving it a star rating or leaving a comment below. Feel free to share this recipe with your friends on facebook and twitter using the buttons at the top of this page. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Irish Coffee!
More by this Author
Okay, so those little plants and flowers that you planted in the spring have evolved into the most beautiful and eye- catching floral display in the neighborhood. And just as you finally begin to enjoy the full beauty...
Jello shots are easy to make and will add a spark to any party! There are many options when it comes to choosing containers to serve your jello shots in. Below you will find some creative ways to serve your jello shots....
These days it's all about going green, and that especially holds true on St. Patty's Day! This year in addition to the green beer, why not make some fun green St. Patty's Day Jello shots. Jello Shots are an inexpensive...