How to Make A Quick Chicken Sandwich Meal
The recipe below is quick and easy. Families will love this. There are infinite variations.
- 1 cup Cooked Chicken, From fresh, frozen, leftovers, etc.
- 8 slices Bread, Any type you desire
- Condiments, Mayonnaise, Ranch Dressing, etc.
- Fresh Vegetables, Lettuce, Tomatoes, etc.
- Variation 1: Get leftover Popeyes, KFC, or other fried chicken and remove the meat. You can keep the skin with fried batter for taste. For the large meat chunks, slice into thinner portions. You can keep the skin with fried batter for taste. Kids will love it. Put cheese on bread and add pieces of chicken. Spread mayonnaise or ranch dressing on one side of the second slice of bread and place the bread on the rest of the sandwich. Microwave the sandwich for ten seconds, just enough to melt the cheese slightly.
- Variation 2: Get cooked white breast meat and cut into thin slices. Add cheese on a slice of bread. Add the meat and slather with Italian dressing, Ranch Dressing or Onion Dressing. Add vegetables such as lettuce and tomatoes. Putting on bacon is optional. Cover the sandwich with bread and microwave to heat if desired.
- Variations 3: Get white meat from a package of grilled chicken for salads. Usually, they will come prepared marinaded and juicy. Again, add cheese on top of bread. Put on the meat and spread a tomato type sauce over the chicken. This can be spaghetti, marinara, pizza or any tomato type sauce. Complete with the second slice of bread and microwave for 10 seconds to melt the cheese.
More by this Author
romian1 This article will help you connect to a Samsung Solstice SGH-a887 mobile phone and move pictures and video to a laptop or computer. Just having a cable may or may not result in a PC...
Interested in making the best puto? Here are three tried and true variations. Enjoy.
Do you have a large projection TV that you want to break down into smaller pieces for the landfill. Here's a guide on how to disassemble an outdated television no one wants.
No comments yet.