How to Make Amazing Milkshakes
Milkshakes are great summer drinks, because they are quite easy to make and can cool you off on a really hot day. They are universal, and can be served at any occasion, from a child's birthday party to movie night with your friends. This recipe shows you how to make a very simple, but very yummy milkshake.
- 2 Scoops (roughly 1/2 a cup) Ice Cream, Any flavour
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Milk, Whole is best, but any will do
- Whipped Cream, Optional
- Sundae Syrup, Optional
- Cherries, Optional
- Combine milk, ice cream, and vanilla extract in a blender.
- If desired, add flavored syrup to the mixture in the blender for extra flavor.
- Turn the blender on medium for 30 seconds. Shoter blending times will mean a thicker shake, while longer times will mean a thinner shake.
- Pour milkshake into tall glasses.
- Add whipped cream and drizzle chocolate sauce on the top of the milkshake. Add a cherry for presentation.
- Enjoy your simple, yet tasty milkshake!
The secret of this recipe is the vanilla extract. No matter what flavor milkshake you make, the vanilla extract will add an extra layer of flavor that makes your milkshakes just that much more addicting. Chocolate is my personal favorite!
More by this Author
These ten Minecraft texture packs change the game's look either subtly or dramatically to alter the feel of the game play.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?