How to Make Brilliant Brioche
Flour 400 g
Butter 125 g
Yeast 25 g
Milk 100 ml
Castor sugar 35 g
Salt 5 g
1. Clean and grease the cake or brioche moulds.
2. Whisk the eggs together in a basin; soften the butter.
3. Warm the milk to bloodheat and put in the yeast to
dissolve. Add sufficient of the flour to make a batter
and put in a warm place to ferment.
4. Sieve together the flour, salt and sugar, add the ferment
and the eggs and mix to a smooth dough.
5. Mix in the softened butter, cover the dough with a cloth
and allow to prove in a cool place for 6 hours.
6. Knock back the dough, divide it into the required
number of pieces and place it into the moulds.
7. Prove to double their size then bake in an oven at
200°C for 25 minutes.
No comments yet.