How to Make Easy Chewy Peanut Butter And Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup quaker oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Now that you have everything you need all together, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the flour, quaker instant oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and the cinnamon
- In a second bowl add the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and the peanut butter. Mix well.
- Next add the egg and vanilla to the peanut butter mixture.
- Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture half a cup at a time. Blend the mixtures together well.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough on a non-stick cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Put the cookies in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, let cool and enjoy!