How to Make Easy, Delicious Nutella Brownie Bites
These fudgy brownies are simple, yet impressive!
I have used this recipe often to whip up a quick and delicious treat. Everyone is impressed with these and can't believe they only involve four ingredients. The best part is that it only takes about 20 minutes to assemble, bake, and clean up!
The ingredients for this recipe are:
1/2 cup of Nutella
5 Tbs. Unbleached all-purpose flour
1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts.
Yields 12 brownies.
Nutella is pricey--here's a cheap deal that I found on Amazon.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line a mini-muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
I prefer to use a mini-muffin pan because the muffins cook faster and come out moist. I’ve tried making regular sized muffins with this recipe and had success, but they are really too rich and fudgy to be so large. Using liners makes cleaning a breeze, and I prefer using silicone baking pans. You need to be careful when moving them in and out of the oven, but the material conducts heat more evenly than a metal baking pan, and your food won’t stick to them, meaning you won’t struggle to remove the food and it will be much more presentable.
3. Whisk the egg and Nutella in a medium bowl until well blended.
4. Add the flour, whisk until blended.
5. Use a spoon to put the batter into the muffin tins until they are about 3/4 full.
6. Sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
7. Bake until a toothpick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs. This should be about 10 minutes, but oven temperatures vary, so they may need a bit more time.
8. Eat them while they’re still warm for best results!
The perfect muffin tin for this recipe:
To store these muffins, wrap them in plastic and keep them at room temperature so they stay soft and flavorful. They are best within the first three days. If you try them out, please comment on it so I know if I should make any changes to the recipe!
This is one of many recipes that I have been testing all summer, so check my other articles for tips and tricks on cooking and baking. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy them!
More by this Author
Perfect North Carolina style barbecue sauce! Vinegar base with the right amount of spice to blend seamlessly with pulled pork BBQ.
A list of the 20 most pesticide laden fruits and vegetables, what you need to know about buying organic fruits and vegetables.
How to make an realistic fake wound for a Halloween costume, using ingredients you already have in your house.