Easy to Make Recipe: Party Punch
An oldie but goodie ... You may remember this homemade treat as a child and it's still a hit with the kiddos to this day. Tip: Use any color sherbert you want and that will give you the desired punch color.
- 2 Liter Bottle 7UP
- 1 Tub Lime Sherbert, (Or flavor you choose)
- 2-3 Oranges, Cut into thin wedges
- Chill the large glass punch bowl for one minute in the freezer.
- Remove bowl from freezer.
- Empty container of sherbert into punch bowl.
- Pour entire 2 Liters of 7UP into bowl, directly over sherbert to help break it up.
- Stir until slushy.
- Garnish the punch with the orange slices.
Rate this Drink Recipe
More by this Author
If you want a simple recipe for sugar cookies then check this out! Good with or without the buttercream icing (also included).
If you are looking for a new drink recipe for the next 21 and up party, try this Punch recipe.
If you are considering a career in real estate, decide on the career path you want to take. There is more to the industry than buying or selling homes that may better suit you than buying or selling.