How to Make Quick, Easy, and Simple Cream Puff Recipe
Wondering how to make cream puff that are quick, easy, simple and of course delicious ? Look no further with this tasty sweet treat simplified recipe. You will be able to make fresh cream puffs drizzled in chocolate or lighted up with whipped cream (opposed to the usual pastry cream). Eclairs will be easy to make as well, and so will puffs of any kind (eg. cheese puffs, savory puffs, and puffs filled with anything you desire). You simply must make a choux pastry dough (click on the link below)
Which is the base of the delicious puffs that have become a family favorite. Cream puffs and eclairs have become increasingly more popular and are found sold in many bakeries and restaurants around the world. Which is wonderful, except the cream puffs sold in bakeries and restaurants tend to be pricey and expensive. Making homemade cream puffs allow you to enjoy this tasty treats fresh, while also having the benefit of being inexpensive, fun to make, and allow you to impress your dinner guests!
A simple cream puff recipe is below, other types of puff recipe can be found below:
Ingredients for Simple Cream Puffs
- Ready to use Choux Dough
- Pastry Cream, (for a lightened verison use whipped cream)
- Chocolate sauce, Optional
- Icing sugar, Optional
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a cookie pan with a greased baking sheet.
- Place spoonfuls of batter or pipe using a piping bag onto the baking sheet making sure to leave space for the puffs to expand. They should almost triple in size.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes (for 12 large cream puffs, for small cream puffs bake for a shorter time). The puffs should look dry and peel off the baking sheet easily.
- With a fork or knife make a tiny pierce on the puffs to let the steam out and prevent them from becoming soggy. Let cool on a cooling rack.
- When the puffs have cool pipe the pastry cream (or whipped cream) into the puffs through the pierce you made earlier. If this is too difficult cut the puffs in half and scoop the cream into the puff.
- If using whipped cream you must refrigerate the cream puffs to prevent the cream from melting. Serve with a drizzle of melted chocolate and / or icing sugar.
No comments yet.