How to Make Exquisite Drop Scones
Flour 200 g
Sugar 15 g
Baking powder 10 g
Milk 200 ml
1. Sieve together the flour, salt and baking powder into a
2. Dissolve the sugar in the cold milk then add the beaten eggs.
3. Make a bay in the dry mix, add the egg, milk and sugar
mixture and beat to a smooth batter with a spoon.
4. Grease and heat a griddle plate, bratt pan or
thick frying pan and drop on sufficient mixture to form a
round 80 mm in diameter.
5. Cook on both sides turning with a slice or palette knife.
6. Serve hot immediately.
You can also add raisins, Glace Cherries or Chopped Fruit to the mix to add some variation.
- Baloon Whisk
- Mixing Bowl
- Thick Base Frying Pan
- Measuring Jug
- Slice or Palette Knife
- Plate |for Serving
How to Make Drop Scones on Video
No comments yet.