How to Make Swirled White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Please rate this recipe!
This cheesecake is beautiful and delicious. Trade up to a cheesecake rich with cream cheese, white chocolate and sweet raspberries. The chocolate cookie crumb crust is the perfect addition to a simple, elegant dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups crushed chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 10 oz raspberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 3 large eggs
- In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan or very deep pie dish.
- In a sauce pan, combine raspberries, 2 tbsp sugar, cornstarch, and water. Boil for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Use a sieve to strain out the seeds.
- Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler, gradually add the half and half to the chocolate mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Cream the sugar and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in the vanilla and add the chocolate last.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared crust. Top batter with approximately 3 tbsp of the raspberry sauce. Pour in remaining batter and top with 3 tsbp of the raspberry sauce. Use the tip of a knife to create a swirl effect. Save and cover remaining raspberry sauce for serving.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55-65 minutes or until set. Cool for 15 minutes then cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate overnight. Cut into slices and drizzle with raspberry sauce.
More by this Author
Firearms can be a very dangerous tool in the hands of the wrong person. Every state has their own gun laws and regulations. For the state of Georgia, the laws are pretty straight forward and easy to abide by. Before you...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
No comments yet.