How to Make White Chocolate Fudge
Please rate this recipe!
This fudge recipe is probably the easiest you will come across. It can be colored with food coloring or decorated with seasonal candies to fit the occasion. Rich, creamy, and smooth--perfect for anyone who loves white chocolate.
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 2 squares almond bark
- 1/2 cup pecans, optional
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with waxed paper, set aside. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Stir in the nuts if you're using them.
- Melt white chocolate chips and almond bark in a microwave safe bowl on high for 60 seconds. Stir and cook for another 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Stir chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon into the prepared baking dish and smooth evenly. Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour. Remove from pan and cut into 1" squares.
- You can use cookie cutters to cut special shapes or designs when the fudge has cooled and firmed up. Place cut shapes on waxed paper then place in a treat bag with a ribbon for a pretty gift.
More by this Author
When installing a home ceiling fan you want to make sure that your follow several safety tips and warnings so that you prevent fire hazards, electrical shock, and personal injury. Read carefully when looking over the...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
No comments yet.