How to Make Your Own Cappucccino Mix
It is very easy to make your own cappuccino mix, plus it doesn't cost nearly as much as those at the grocery store. Store the unused mix in an airtight container.
If you are looking for some fun homemade gifts to give away, this mix also makes a great gift. All you have to do is put the mix in a decorative container, such as a jar, bottle, bag, or box. Then, add a "how to use" label. You can also find some neat cappuccino cups to give along with the mix!
- Want to make it decaf? Use decaffeinated coffee granules.
- Want to make it vegan? Look for nondairy chocolate milk mix.
- Want to specialize the flavor? Try using different spices. (If you experiment with spices, let us know how it turns out by leaving a comment below.)
- Want to make it festive? Add some peppermint or cinnamon sticks to the mix.
- 1 cup powdered, nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate milk mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add 3 tbs. of the mix to 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- Stir well.
To create a perfect gift, pair the mix with:
More by this Author
An easy guide to cook pumpkin puree at home. Once you go fresh, you'll never go back.
Bananas are one of my favorite foods because they have so many health benefits. Not only do they give you an energy kick, but they also help settle upset stomachs. In fact, if you want to learn more about the wonderful...
A chapbook is a hand-stitched pamphlet. In the colonial United States, street peddlers called chapmen sold chapbooks, which contained religious messages, political opinions, poetry, and popular pieces of literature....