How to Make Your Own Cappucccino Mix
It is very easy to make your own cappuccino mix, plus it doesn't cost nearly as much as those at the grocery store. Store the unused mix in an airtight container.
If you are looking for some fun homemade gifts to give away, this mix also makes a great gift. All you have to do is put the mix in a decorative container, such as a jar, bottle, bag, or box. Then, add a "how to use" label. You can also find some neat cappuccino cups to give along with the mix!
- Want to make it decaf? Use decaffeinated coffee granules.
- Want to make it vegan? Look for nondairy chocolate milk mix.
- Want to specialize the flavor? Try using different spices. (If you experiment with spices, let us know how it turns out by leaving a comment below.)
- Want to make it festive? Add some peppermint or cinnamon sticks to the mix.
- 1 cup powdered, nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate milk mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add 3 tbs. of the mix to 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- Stir well.
To create a perfect gift, pair the mix with:
More by this Author
This simple banana shake will help your body recover from a hangover. Bananas are known to calm an upset stomach, but they also help rehydrate your body.
An easy guide to cook pumpkin puree at home. Once you go fresh, you'll never go back.
A beginner's guide to knitting a scarf. This step-by-step guide teaches you how to knit a homemade scarf with directions for knit and purl stitches, two easy scarf patterns, knitting terminology glossary, and valuable...