How to Make a 7 Layer Bean Dip from Scratch!
I get hungary just thinking about making this Dip! This Dip is wonderful for Family get togethers, parties, any type of social activities. Its a Little of Everything for everyone and Everyone loves this Dip!
I rather eat the home Made Dip personally instead of the store bought, and its a great way to just show off your potential with getting together with other people.
I will list a simple step by step guide that will be easy to understand and do it your self right at home!!
Hope you enjoy!
This is what I use to make my Homemade Dip from Scratch!
- 1 Can of Refried beans ( I get the Fat free personally)
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz jar of Sour Cream ( can buy fat free)
- 2-3 avocados (peeled cored and mashed) I have a Guacamole dip recipe check it out
- cilantro (1/4 cup finely chopped )
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon/lime
- 4 Roma tomatoes ( chopped)
- 1 bag of Saffron Rice ( or Mexican rice ) (i love rice in my layers :) )
- 2 Cups of Lettuce (finely shredded )
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar ( or any kind of cheese )
- 1 Bunch of green onions ( chopped )
- 1 jar of Black olives (diced chopped)
- 1 pot
- 9 x 13 dish (casserole or container of choice)
- 2 medium bowls
- 2 small bowls
- Mixing spoons
Mixing Your Ingredients
Cook Rice 1st.
This can be any variety of rice. please follow the instructions on the package. I love Saffron rice (yellow rice) its very very healthy, or organic white rice, or Mexican rice. All are good to me! :) Once this is cooked. Set this to the side or refrigerate to make sure its cooled off before making this dip.
In Medium Bowl: Mix your mashed Avocadoes (peeled cored and mashed ) with the cilantro (finely chopped) and lime/lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Set this to the side.
In small bowl Blend your sour cream and 1/2 package of taco seasoning and set this aside.
Mix the refriend beans the other half of the taco seasoning package and blend this together ina medium size bowl and set this to the side.
Lettuce, Onions, Black Olives and Tomatoes
Be sure to finely chop these ingredients. and sit aside.
Putting into Casserole Dish or Container:
- Layer your Refried beans,
- Then layer your rice on top of the beans,
- On top of the Rice put your Sour cream mixture,
- on top of the sour cream you will want to spread your Guacamole on top of that.
- Then you will spread your Shredded cheese
- and mixture of Lettuce onions tomatoes and topple on your black olives
You will Love this Dip!!!!!!!! I love this dip :) it is truely a fantastic dip and one that everyone will compliment you on and forever have you make it hahaa!
Prep Time is about 25 mins
Serves a gathering of people
More Great Dips from ButterflyStar
- How To Make Garlic Chickpea Dip
How To Make Garlic Chickpea Dip. Fast and Easy Recipe
- How To Make Garlic Red Lentils Dip
How To Make Garlic Red Lentils Dip This is a great Lentils Dip and its Quick and Easy Enjoy!
- How To Make Smoked Salmon Dip
How To Make Smoke Salmon Dip Healthy choice dips quick and easy to make!
- How to Make a Great Onion Dip From Scratch!
How to Make a Great Onion Dip from scratch ?
- How To Make Garlic White Bean Dip
How To Make Garlic White Bean Dip! Quick and Easy to Make and a Great Healthy Choice!
- How to Make a 7 Layer Bean Dip from Scratch!
How to make 7 Layer Dip from Scratch
- How to make Pico De Gallo from Scratch!
How to make Pico de Gallo 3 Recipes included!
- How to Make Avocado Dip or Guacamole from Scratch
How to make Avocado Dip or Guacamole from Scratch
I hope you enjoyed making this Awesome Dip, you do not have to include the rice, but yours will be unique, and you can always add too or take from, I love replacing ingredients with Organic foods, simply because they are GMO free. Also I love healthy recipes.
Thank for stopping by!
Just Follow the Butterfly.
More by this Author
Gallbladder Problems? - Home Remedies that can help.
How to make Tater-Tot Casserole - Southern Style