How to Make a Fun New Cake Shape Without a Special Pan
What to make a cute original cake, but you don't have a expensive shape cake pan? Not a problem! Nowadays a good quality cake pan is expensive and hard to come by, especially those that come in cute shapes like hearts or flowers. that does not mean that you cannot have a cute heart or flower shaped cake though! There is the simple method of cutting out the shape from a square or circle cake into a heart or flower, or you could use a bundt pan and a simple round cake pan to create a fantastic two-tiered cake!
- Bundt cake, In any flavor you like
- Round cake, In any flavor you like
- Icing or whipped cream, To decorate
- Place either the bundt cake or the round cake (if it has a flat top) on the bottom as the base for the cake.
- Top with a bit of icing or cream.
- Add the second cake directly on top of the bottom cake, and top with icing or whipped cream.
- Decorate and finish with any desired design.
- Serve and enjoy!
No comments yet.