How to Make Homemade Hot Pockets
My wife and I were watching the Food Network the other night, and the chef was making homemade hot pockets, and I came up with my own spin on this recipe.
I thought I would share this easy recipe and some photos I took with you all here on Hubpages.com.
- 2 Cans Pillsbury Seamless Dough
- 1 Pound Hamburger Meat, Browned
- 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 1 Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Bag of Pepperoni
Preparation of Homemade Pizza Hot Pockets
- Cut your Pillbury seamless dough into quarters, and you can also make one giant homemade pizza crust like the one on left in the photo above.
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add hamburger to top of your seamless dough.
- Add pepperoni
- Add a good helping of pizza sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese to the top of the other ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and bake your homemade pizza hot pockets for 25 minutes.
More by this Author
Has anyone ever shared an inspirational quote with you that helped you through a tough time in life? In this article, you will find some inspirational quotes that I have inspired me.
Has anyone ever shared an inspirational scripture verse with you? Did this scripture help you get through a valley in your life? This article contains inspirational scriptures that have helped me through valleys and...
Has anyone ever told you an inspirational story inspired you to go on? In this article, you will find some stories that have helped me through many tough times. I hope the stories inspire you too.