How to Make a Quick and Easy Pasta Meal
The Perfect Easy Summer Recipe
Pasta is a great way to stretch the family grocery budget, and there are so many things you can do with it. Marinara is fine, but who wants that on a hot summer day? Try this cool and refreshing, easy summer recipe. It is super simple. In fact, if you can boil water, you can make this.
- 1 lb. uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 lb. roma tomatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup of 1/2 inch cubed mozzarella cheese
- 20 fresh basil leaves, cut into 1 inch pieces (stems removed)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Combine the tomatoes, mozzarella cubes, basil leaves, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Toss to mix well and set aside.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain completely. Place in a large pasta bowl or serving dish.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the top and toss to combine.
- Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with crusty bread and a green salad.
A Super Italian Salad Recipe
- How to Make a Salad Better Than Olive Garden | eHow.com
There is something about the famous Olive Garden salad that keeps you asking for more. Everyone knows how to make a salad, but when it comes to that recipe for Italian dressing, well, they're...
More by this Author
With several grapevines growing in our yard, we typically have more than we can use in the season. The grape harvest doesn't last that long. Most of them ripen at just about the same time. And, they have to be picked as...
Aioli pizza, or white pizza, has a flavor entirely different than traditional pies made with a tomato sauce. Aioli is a garlic mayonnaise. While you could add roasted garlic to mayonnaise to make this recipe, I prefer a...
When I was growing up, a special treat was a burger at Bob's Big Boy. It is still one of my favorite memories from my childhood. Unfortunately, Bob's Big Boy closed, and took their burgers with them. After searching and...
No comments yet.