How to Make a Three Cheese Quiche Using Swiss, Cheddar, and Provolone
Quiche is a savory pie made of different ingredients and binded together with beaten eggs. Popular ingredients include meats like ham or bacon, vegetables like broccoli and onions, and different cheeses. This recipe uses three kinds of cheeses: Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese, and Provolone cheese. All are semi-soft type cheeses, and all grate or shred easily.
Three Cheese Quiche Recipe
- 1 10"-pie shell, unbaked
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Provolone Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the milk, eggs, flour, and mayonnaise together in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Evenly spread all the shredded cheeses on the bottom of the lined pie plate.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the top of the cheeses.
- Place the pie pan in the center of the oven, being careful not to spill the mixture.
- Bake until the the center tests clean, about 35 minutes.
More by this Author
A matignon is a little-referred to term for an important part of cooking. It is a combination of vegetables and other flavorful ingredients (bacon and ham are two popular additions), and can be used as an ingredient or...
Biscuits are supposed to be light, fluffy, moist and at times either rich, savory or sweet. If biscuits are tough and heavy, then a few things could be the problem. Here are some reasons why biscuits may be tough or...
You don't need a special embroidery machine to do machine embroidery. Machine embroidery can be done with a standard sewing machine. Here are the steps to complete the task.