How to Make an Apple-Apricot-Lime Cooler | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
Fall is when the harvest comes in, especially the Apple Harvest. The smell of hot apple cider is like a welcoming hug when you come in out of the cool air. But what about midday when it might still be a bit on the warm side? Here is a recipe that preserves the fall theme of apple cider but with a refreshing splash on the warmer days. Hope you enjoy….
1 Qt Apple Cider
2 Cups Apricot Nectar
Juice of six Limes fresh squeezed (approx 3 tbls of lime juice)
- In a large bowl, combine the cider, apricot nectar, and lime juice; Mix well.
- Pour over Ice cubes in a tall glass to approx ¾ full.
- Top off with Club Soda, and a slice of Lime
Frosty Adult Alternate
- Combine Cider mix, club soda, add a shot of tequila and ice in the blender; blend on high to slushie texture,
- Sit Back and Relax on the Patio and watch the sun go down…..
The Recipe above yields 6-8 servings
Hope this beats the late heat for ya ….
More by this Author
Here are a few of the $100K jobs available.. Jobs are in US Government locations overseas., Potential 100K+ during periods of deployment,
Easy diet dinner basics that can be used for 36 different meals off just these ingredients. A great set of night time diet recipes for less than 500 calories per meal. Pretty simple weight loss idea, as for the food Do...
An adult only version of Twas the Night before Christmas, retitled "Twas the Night Before X-mas" Great adult party poem keeping in the seasons lighter side...Twas the night before x-mas; And all through the...