How to Make delicious Brandy Snap Biscuits-Recipe
How to Make delicious Brandy Snap Biscuits
Margarine 125 g
Flour 100 g
Syrup 110 g
Sugar 210 g
Ground ginger 2.5 g
Ground mixed spice pinch
1. Oil the baking trays and some wooden spoon handles.
2. Melt the syrup sugar and butter in a saucepan then
allow to cool slightly.
3. Add the flour, ginger and mixed spice, mix together.
4. Using a small spoon, drop amounts of the mixture onto
the baking trays 10 cm apart.
5. Bake in an oven at 175° C until golden in colour.
6. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and lift off the
tray with a palette knife.
7. Working quickly roll the snaps over wooden spoon
handles to form a cylinder.
8. Allow to cool before carefully removing from the
- Palette Knife
- Wooden Spoon
- Baking Tray
- Mixing Bowl
- Table Spoon