How to Cook Delicious Pork Chops - Pork Chops Recipe Tips
Pork Chops Preparation Tips
In order to cook any dish, the first step is to know the ingredients required for preparing it. Here, we would be discussing the pan pork chops recipe which involves a few basic ingredients like cooking oil, pepper, rosemary leaves, and seasoned salt and of course pork chops. Once you have collected the required things, you can start the process of preparing pork chops.
Pork Chops Online
Pork Chops Recipes
- Thaw the pork chops well; this can either be done under cold running water or in a microwave.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the pork chops once they are properly thawed.
- Meanwhile heat a pan and pour some cooking oil in it (you can also use butter instead of cooking oil). When the oil becomes hot, put the pork chops in it.
- Keep them on medium flame and do not stir for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes or so you will be able to see that the ends of the pork chops have risen from the pan.
- Now sprinkle powdered rosemary leaves evenly on the pork chops.
- Its time now to turn the pork chops upside down, which can be done with the help of a service spoon. It is very essential for you to wait for the ends of the pork chops to rise before turning them. Do not be in haste while turning them else, they may stick to the pan, ruining the entire cooking experience.
- Similarly, you get to know that the other side is cooked properly when the ends of the pork chops rise up from the pan again.
- Sprinkle the powdered rosemary leaves on this side as well and turn them over.
- The pork chops are now ready to be served. Melted butter can be poured on them as it adds to the taste.
Easy way of cooking pork chops
This is one of the simplest ways of cooking pork chops. The only thing you need to keep in mind is to be patient while cooking them, do not flip the pork chops before they are properly cooked.
Another easy way of cooking pork chops is as follows:
- Make a smooth paste with half cup all-purpose flour, salt and seasoned pepper.
- Place a pan on medium flame and pour some cooking oil in it.
- Dip the thawed pork chops in this paste and cook each side until it is cooked properly enough.
- Delicious pork chops are ready. Serve them hot.
You can also add some onions and garlic in the above mentioned recipes; it would add to the taste of this dish.
Apart from these, there are several other ways of cooking pork chops. You can prepare stuffed pork chops, baked pork chops, grilled pork chops, oven-fried pork chops, cocoa rubbed pork chops, mustard crusted pork chops, sweet and sour pork chops, etc. However, nothing can beat a well cooked basic pan pork chops recipe.
More by this Author
It cover the evolution of mobile communications from 1st generation to 5th generation .Now almost all the service providers as well as the customers seek for availing these 3G and 4G services.
The Real Facts about McDonald’s French fries .lots of controversies are about McDonald's Food quality
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...
No comments yet.