How to brew tea
Although making tea is a no-brainer for almost everybody but there are people out there who really can't make tea and wish to learn it. So if you are one of them get ready to learn how to brew tea from a tea expert i.e. me.
6. And milk
- To prepare a cup of tea, pour 3/4 cupful water into the kettle.
- Add tea leaves one teaspoonful.
- Add sugar according to your taste.
- Heat the kettle till water starts to boil.
- Remove the heat.
- Wait for a minute or two.
- Add milk till you acheive the degree of whiteness you like in your tea.
- Turn on the heat again.
- When tea gets heated up, pour it into the mug.
- Enjoy your tea now!
More by this Author
This article contains several free samples of job transfer letters, letters asking for leave, and an apology letter. Feel free to copy, edit and use any of these letters.
This web page provides complete detail of hot rolling of steel at steel rolling mills. Vivid details of the whole process including the machinery used has been provided.
Gemstones are very useful for the humankind. These stones have been used since time immemorial for ornaments and jewellry. Precious stones have been fixed on crowns of royals all over the world for thousands of year. In...
No comments yet.