How to brew tea
Although making tea is a no-brainer for almost everybody but there are people out there who really can't make tea and wish to learn it. So if you are one of them get ready to learn how to brew tea from a tea expert i.e. me.
6. And milk
- To prepare a cup of tea, pour 3/4 cupful water into the kettle.
- Add tea leaves one teaspoonful.
- Add sugar according to your taste.
- Heat the kettle till water starts to boil.
- Remove the heat.
- Wait for a minute or two.
- Add milk till you acheive the degree of whiteness you like in your tea.
- Turn on the heat again.
- When tea gets heated up, pour it into the mug.
- Enjoy your tea now!
More by this Author
This web page provides complete detail of hot rolling of steel at steel rolling mills. Vivid details of the whole process including the machinery used has been provided.
The first step in designing and fabricating a hydraulic jack is to understand how a hydraulic jack works. If you already know how a hydraulic jack works you can skip this section. Hydraulic jacks work on Pascal's law...
Gemstones are very useful for the humankind. These stones have been used since time immemorial for ornaments and jewellry. Precious stones have been fixed on crowns of royals all over the world for thousands of year. In...
No comments yet.