How to Make Roast Beef - Method for Cooking Delicious Roast Beef
Method for Cooking Delicious Roast Beef
It is said that the best roast beef is cooked in England. There are a number of restaurants and eating joints in England where you can have mouth-watering roast beef.You can also prepare roast beef in your own kitchen; it is not a very difficult task. Cooking roast beef involves a few ingredients and a simple recipe. There are various kinds of beefs available in the market and each of them is cooked differently.
We shall first go through the ingredients required to cook this delicious food item, which are as follows:
- A beef
- Plain Flour
- 2-3 onions (Finely chopped)
- 3-4 garlic cloves (Finely chopped)
- Cooking oil
Roast Beef Products
How to Cook the Perfect Roast
The cooking procedure is as follows:
- Set the oven’s temperature to 250 degree Celsius
- Grease the beef joint properly with cooking oil.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
- Also sprinkle some flour on the beef and make sure that it is spread evenly all over the joint. Flour is used to make the beef crispy.
- Now pour a spoon of cooking oil in the baking tray and add the beef. Place it in the oven and ensure that it is cooked properly from all the sides. Also add the chopped garlic and onions and cook them with the beef.
- Cook the beef for about 20 minutes at the temperature mentioned above.
- Then lower the temperature to 180 degree Celsius and cook the beef for another 15 minutes.
- It is recommended to baste the beef at least two-three times while cooking. For this, you shall have to take out the meat from the oven and mix it well with it own juice. Basting is done so that the beef becomes soft and moist.
- You can pop in a skewer in the joint in order to check whether the beef is cooked properly or not.
- The beef’s colour would turn pink or red when it is cooked.
- You can then take it out from the oven and place it in a plate. Cover it with foil and keep it at a warm place for around an hour.
- The roast beef is now ready to be served.
- It can be served with gravy and seasonal vegetables.
Delicious Roast Beef
Cooking roast beef in oven is easy and less time consuming. However, you can also cook roast beef in a crock pot. Preparing roast beef in crock pot takes around 6-8 hours. The method of preparation of roast beef in a crock pot is as follows:
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder and seasoning on the beef joint.
- Fill half the crock pot with water and place the beef in it.
- Now cook the roast beef in the pot for 6-8 hours at a low temperature.
- Beef cooked in the crock pot is soft and tender.
- The liquid which is left in the crock pot can be used as sauce. This sauce enhances the taste of the roast beef.
- Serve hot with squashed potatoes.
Delicious roast beef can be prepared with both the recipes mentioned above. You can try the crock pot recipe if you have enough time, else you can prepare it in an oven.
More by this Author
It cover the evolution of mobile communications from 1st generation to 5th generation .Now almost all the service providers as well as the customers seek for availing these 3G and 4G services.
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...
The Real Facts about McDonald’s French fries .lots of controversies are about McDonald's Food quality