How to make French Toast: Breakfast Recipe
French toast is a breakfast meal in North america, Europe and China. French toast requires milk, slices of bread, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter and maple syrup. Learn how to make french toast with a few ingredients. I have also included french toast recipe video at the end of this hub.
- White bread - 2
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Dash of cinnamon - optional
- Sugar - 1 teaspoons
- Butter - 1 teaspoons
- Non stick spray for frying toast
How to make french toast:
1. Take a small bowl and beat the egg and milk together.
2. Add cinnamon and sugar and mix well
3. Dip the bread slices in the egg batter.
4. Cook the french toast in the butter or oil on both sides until brown in color.
5. Transfer the toast on a plate and serve with maple syrup.
Cook french toast on medium heat. This will help the toast to cook thoroughly. You can use shallow pan, griddle or skillet for frying. Serve with maple syrup or powdered sugar.
- Sugarless Christmas cake recipe for diabetics
Some simple yet delicious sugarless Christmas cake recipes for diabetics. You will find a variety of tasty sugarless Christmas cake recipes in this hub for easy and fast homemade preparations. These cakes...
- Christmas dinner recipes and food ideas
Christmas dinner is an excellent opportunity for families and friends to gather around the hoilday table. Yummy Herb roasted turkey can be a great item to start. Shortbread cookie is also one of the...
- How to make crab cake: Delicious Recipe
Here is a simple and easy crab cake recipe that you can try to entertain your guests. This recipe involves crabmeat cooked in a worcestershire sauce, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garlic, green...
How to make french toast
More by this Author
There are foods you should avoid during pregnancy. What foods you can't eat when pregnant? Here's is a list from raw meats to papayas that you should avoid during pregnancy.
Paniyaram is a popular chettinadu tiffin item in India. This hub tells you how to make paniyaram, kara paniyaram recipe, sweet paniyaram recipe, rawa paniyaram recipe and also incuded paniyaram recipe video.
Wondering what you can and can't eat if you have H. Pylori? Read on for a list of foods to avoid and foods you should make a point to eat.