How to make a decadent brownie parfait with chocolate whipped cream
Brownie. Batter. Two words, when put together can certainly equal pure bliss. Brownies are good by themselves, the batter is also amazing. However, put these two in the same jar, top it off with some homemade chocolate whipped cream, and you can experience a little taste of Heaven on Earth.
What you need:
Two boxes of your favorite brownie mix (and oil/eggs/water to make it)
1 pint of heavy whipping cream
Mason Jar (any size will do... I used an 8 oz.)
- Prepare one box of brownie mix as directed on the package.
- Prepare the second box of mix, excluding one cup of the dry brownie mix and leave out the eggs called for. (Do not bake this batch.)
- Take the reserved cup of mix and add to the pint of heavy whipping cream in a bowl and whip until stiff peaks form.
Once the baked brownies are done and cool, deposit a layer in the bottom of a mason jar.
Next, put a generous dollop of your chocolate whipped cream into the jar on top of the brownies.
Finally, put a heaping scoop of the brownie batter on top.
You can also top off with some whipped cream, cherry, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, whatever.
Put your lid on top of your jar. These make excellent cheap and delicious gift that the recipient will not soon forget!
More by this Author
- 13How I Just Knew I Was Pregnant Before Ever Taking a Test or Having a Missed Period, including round ligament pain
Expectant mother uses her sixth sense to diagnose pregnancy. Earliest pregnancy signs and symptoms.
- 0How you can have a forum post or whole thread written about you removed from Topix, remove bad posts
Although originally created for spreading legitimate news, having intelligent debates and advertising community happenings, Topix.com has become somewhat of a venue foe gossips to post their latest findings to a mass...
- 1Your Severe Morning Sickness During Pregnancy Could Actually be a Condition Called Hyperemesis Gravidarum
First off, every woman who has had the privilege of experiencing pregnancy knows that the term "morning sickness" is very misleading. It should be phased out and replaced with a more appropriate term such as...
No comments yet.