How to make a simple Fried Rice
How to make Fried Rice
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups of rice prepared and cooled
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
1. Melt 1 Tbsp butter into a pan
2. Scramble the eggs and breaking it up into pieces
3. Set the eggs aside on a plate
4. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in the pan
5. Sauté the onions (and any additional peppers you may want to add) until onions become a little translucent.
6. Add the eggs, rice and soy sauce to the pan with the onions and mix until it is a uniform color.
7. Stir in the peas and heat until they become warm.
8. Remove from heat