How to make an omelet - 6 easy steps to make an omelette
You will need
Recipe makes 1 cheese and ham omelet - you can substitute the cheese and Ham for other ingredients ( Bacon or mushrooms other raw foods would need to be cooked first).
Butter (or low fat oil)
Half a cup of milk
1. Whisk milk and eggs in a bowl with a fork and add the peeper and salt (optional)
2. Put pan of full heat and add little butter ( you can use sunflower oil for a low fat omelet)
3. Tip egg and milk into the pan.
4. When the mixture starts bubbling add cheese and Ham.
5.keep cooking for around one minute until the omelet has all solidified
6. Take out of pan and enjoy.
More by this Author
This simple homemade project is cheap and relatively easy. Find out how to make electricity through wind energy.
over 100 funny or occasional name ideas for your quiz team. Humorous titles for party, Christmas, pub, office, sport, new year or family quizzes.
Bored? Need ideas? Have a look at this list of 50 fun random things to do.