How to make chocolate ladoo (or chocolate truffles)?
I love ladoo. Ladoo are made from gram flour (or basen ata). I thought why not try making ladoo out of chocolate. I tried and to some extend I successes making good chocolate ladoos.
Hope you will love making and enjoying this simple to make chocolate truffles.
Remember to check out my other Chocolate recipes.
Also don't forget to rate this recipe.
- 175 grams plain chocolate
- 2 tbsp orange-flavoured liqueur, or Amaretto
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 50 grams almonds, grounded
- 50 grams chocolate, grated
- Melt chocolate with orange-flavoured liqueur (or Amaretto liqueur) in a bowl kept over saucepan of hot water. Stir constantly until well combined.
- Still stirring, add unsalted butter. Keep stirring till the butter has melted.
- Add in the icing sugar and the ground almonds. Stir ensuring all get mixed well.
- Allow the mixture to cool. When the mixture is firm, roll it into small balls.
- Roll these chocolate ladoo or truffles in separately kept grated chocolate tray. Once truffles are coated enough, place them in cake paper cases. Chill them before serving.
Innovate by using white chocolate to make White Chocolate Ladoos instead of brown. You can also use both, serving White and Brown chocolate truffles (ladoos).
More by this Author
The fight for top slot is always there. Fan attrib their favourite stars as the number one. I decided to focus on the top 5 actresses who can really add to the box office success in Hindi Film Industry in 2012. Hindi...
How it feels to visit Mecca - that too for the first time... Here is experience of visiting Meccan for the first ... travelling from Riyadh to Mecca and doing the Umrah. A narration from dear friend's wife Shahida!
In Tamil the film industry was dominated by Sivaji Ganesan and M G Ramachandran (MGR) when I started watching movies. I favourite then was Sivaji Ganesan. After this successful duo, it was Rajnikant and Kamalhasan who...