How to make chocolate ladoo (or chocolate truffles)?
I love ladoo. Ladoo are made from gram flour (or basen ata). I thought why not try making ladoo out of chocolate. I tried and to some extend I successes making good chocolate ladoos.
Hope you will love making and enjoying this simple to make chocolate truffles.
Remember to check out my other Chocolate recipes.
Also don't forget to rate this recipe.
- 175 grams plain chocolate
- 2 tbsp orange-flavoured liqueur, or Amaretto
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 50 grams almonds, grounded
- 50 grams chocolate, grated
- Melt chocolate with orange-flavoured liqueur (or Amaretto liqueur) in a bowl kept over saucepan of hot water. Stir constantly until well combined.
- Still stirring, add unsalted butter. Keep stirring till the butter has melted.
- Add in the icing sugar and the ground almonds. Stir ensuring all get mixed well.
- Allow the mixture to cool. When the mixture is firm, roll it into small balls.
- Roll these chocolate ladoo or truffles in separately kept grated chocolate tray. Once truffles are coated enough, place them in cake paper cases. Chill them before serving.
Innovate by using white chocolate to make White Chocolate Ladoos instead of brown. You can also use both, serving White and Brown chocolate truffles (ladoos).
More by this Author
Here is a simple easy to make chocolate fudge without much fuss. You can make at least 25 pieces of chocolate fudge. The fudge can be kept for one month, if kept in airtight container in a dry and cool place.
Here is simple and exotic chocolate desert. It is very easy to make, but very delicious in taste. We tried dish last Sunday as a treat to my sister-in-law, who paid a surprise visit.
In Tamil the film industry was dominated by Sivaji Ganesan and M G Ramachandran (MGR) when I started watching movies. I favourite then was Sivaji Ganesan. After this successful duo, it was Rajnikant and Kamalhasan who...