How to prepare delicious 'Chicken 65'
Introduction to chicken 65
Have you heard about this Chicken 65 dish? Its not 65 pieces of chicken. Chicken 65 is one of the most popular chicken dish of India. The chicken 65 is a tasty and delicious dish that all people will love to eat. chicken 65 is usually served with chapatis, porottas etc. The chicken 65 is also a best combination with the fried rice. Chicken 65 is a spicy food that can be easily prepared. Usually boneless chicken pieces are used for preparing chicken 65. The estimated time taken for preparing chicken 65 is 2 hrs and 15 minutes. Every one should try to make this tasty south Indian food. The ingredients and steps for preparing chicken 65 is given below
1. Chicken(cut into 20 medium pieces) - 1 or 1.5kg
2. Lemon juice - juice of 1 lemon
3. Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Ginger paste - 1 1/2 tablespoon
5. Garlic paste - 1 1/2 tablespoon
6. Red chilli powder - 2 tablespoon
7. Garam masala powder - 1 1/2 teaspoon
8. Gram flour - 2 tablespoon
9. Egg - 1
10. Salt - As per need
11. Few curry leaves
12. Red food color - 1 drop (if needed)
13. Oil - For frying
14. Green Chillies and Mint leaves - For decoration
Method of Preparation
1. Take a bowl and mix the ingredients starting from number 2 to 12 to form a mixture.
2. Now take the chicken pieces and put them to the mixture of above said ingredients and marinade it well.
3. Place the marinated chicken for at least 2 hours.
4. Then place a cooking pan to the gas stove.Then pour oil to the pan and make it heat.
5. When the oil becomes hot put the Chicken pieces to the pan and fry it for several minutes.
6. After frying remove it from the stove and put the fried chicken pieces to a plate.
7. Decorate the chicken 65 using green chillies and mint leaves.
Chilli Beef recipe
- How to make Chilli Beef
This hub gives you the recipe of preparing Chilli Beef . Beef chilli is one of the famous south Indian non vegetarian dish.
Chicken biriyani recipe
- Make Quick Chicken Biriyani - A delecious food
Chicken biriyani is one of the popular non vegetarian food. In this hub I am going going to show how to prepare this tasty "Quick Chicken Biriayni". Every one try to make this delicious food.
More by this Author
This hub gives you details about the snakes which are seen in the state of Kerala. Variety of poisonous and non poisonous snakes are found in Kerala.