How to prepare Cutlet- tasty recipe
BOTTLE GOURD CUTLET
Bottle gourd – 1 medium
Onion – 3
Green Chilies – 8
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Rava(Semolina) – 3 tbsp
Bread crumbs - For rolling
Maida – 2 tbs
Coriander leaves – ½ cup(chopped)
- Grate bottle gourd after removing skin and seeds. Boil it without adding any water.
- Season with mustard urad dhal, curry leaves.
- Add finely cut onion, green chilies, garam masala, and rava. Fry for sometime.
- Then add the boiled bottle gourd and fry for sometime. If the mixture is watery can add little rice flour and mix well. Finally add finely chopped coriander leaves, and salt to taste.
- Shape into cutlets, dip in maida batter(maida mixed with water) and then roll in bread crumbs. Shallow fry the cutlets.
Potato – 2
Carrot – 1
Green chilies – 4
Maida flour – little
Rusk or bread crumbs – little
Chopped coriander leaves – ½ cup
Peas – ½ cup
Onions – 2
Ginger – 2”
Lime – ½
- Cut carrot into small pieces and boil along with potatoes and paes. Mash potatoes well.
- Grind green chilies and ginger into a fine paste. Mix the paste with vegetables.
- Cut onions into small pieces and add them with the vegetables.
- Add lime juice and salt. Shape into cutlets. Dip in maida batter and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry the cutlets.
Radish – 1 medium
Onion – 2 medium
Ani seeds(sombu) – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – few
Bengal gram dhal – ½ cup
Roasted gram – ½ cup
Dry chilies – 5-6
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Peel skin and grate radish(let it be less than ½ inch length).
- Powder roasted gram. Soak Bengal gram dhal for 1 hour and grind it to a coarse paste along with dry chilies.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Add salt to taste.
- Make thin round cutlets(like vada) and shallow fry in pan(4-5 at a time)
- Sprinkle oil and turn and fry till both sides become golden brown.
More by this Author
Name: Vishal Krishna Reddy (a) Vishal Date of birth: 29th August 1977 Place of birth: Andhra pradesh Height and Weight: 6’1” and 84kgs Family: Father - G.K.Reddy ( film producer ) ...