How to prepare carrot halwa – carrot sweet
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
2tbsp Ghee or unsalted butter
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
Roasted cashew nuts and almonds, to garnish
Method of preparation:
- Scrape the carrots and grate it.
- Pour milk into a heavy based saucepan or a non-stick pan. Add grated carrot and cardamom powder. Bring it to boil.
- Cook until the milk is absorbed.
- Add sugar. Once the mixture becomes dry, add gee and stir it for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with roasted cashew nuts.
- Serve hot or you can keep it in the refrigerator and serve.
- Stir the mixture in medium heat.
- You can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your taste.
More by this Author
I’m not writing this hub to hurt anyone who belongs to the particular religion or make any offense against these spiritual activities, rituals or any other. But I just want to share some information about a group...