How to prepare carrot halwa – carrot sweet
- 250g Carrots
- 500ml Milk
- 50g Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ghee or Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom
- Roasted Cashews & Almonds for Garnishing
- Scrape the carrots and grate it.
- Pour milk into a heavy based saucepan or a non-stick pan. Add grated carrot and cardamom powder. Bring it to boil.
- Cook until the milk is absorbed.
- Add sugar. Once the mixture becomes dry, add gee and stir it for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with roasted cashew nuts. Serve hot or you can keep it in the refrigerator and serve.
- Stir the mixture in medium heat.
- You can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your taste.
More by this Author
Preparation Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 10 min Serves 2 Ingredients: 3 medium sized parathas 1 medium bell pepper, sliced (thin slices) 1 medium Onion, sliced 1 tsp ginger, chopped 1 tsp...
You might have had butter chicken from restaurants or even you might have prepared it from home. This is totally different from the original recipe, but delicious.Try it on. Preparation Time: N/A Cooking Time: 30-40...
I’m not writing this hub to hurt anyone who belongs to the particular religion or make any offense against these spiritual activities, rituals or any other. But I just want to share some information about a group of...