How to prepare chilli paratha - Indian Recipe
- 3 Medium Sized Parathas
- 1 Medium Bell Peppers, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, Chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, Chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Cut the parathas into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Deep fry the paratha pieces, drain and keep it on paper serviette.
- Heat the pan and put 3 tbsp of oil (you can use the same oil which you used for frying).
- Add the onion slices, ginger and garlic. When the onion turns slightly brown, add bell pepper. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, chili powder, salt and soya souse. Add some water and make a gravy. After a minute add paratha pieces to the gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- You can serve it with onion raitha.
- Best to serve for evening snack.
- If you want you can even add some corn flour to thicken the gravy.
More by this Author
Ingredients for carrot halwa Preparation Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 40 min Serves 4 Ingredients: 250g Carrots 500ml Milk 50g Sugar 2tbsp Ghee or unsalted butter ...
You might have had butter chicken from restaurants or even you might have prepared it from home. This is totally different from the original recipe, but delicious.Try it on. Preparation Time: N/A Cooking Time: 30-40...
I’m not writing this hub to hurt anyone who belongs to the particular religion or make any offense against these spiritual activities, rituals or any other. But I just want to share some information about a group...