How to prepare chilli paratha - Indian Recipe
An easy recipe for snack
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
3 medium sized parathas 1 medium bell pepper, sliced (thin slices) 1 medium Onion, sliced 1 tsp ginger, chopped 1 tsp garlic, chopped 1 tbsp coriander powder 2 tbsp chili powder 1 tsp soya souse 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped Salt to taste Cooking oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the parathas into small pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Deep fry the paratha pieces, drain and keep it on paper serviette.
3. Heat the pan and put 3 tbsp of oil (you can use the same oil which you used for frying).
4. Add the onion slices, ginger and garlic. When the onion turns slightly brown, add bell pepper. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add coriander powder, chili powder, salt and soya souse. Add some water and make a gravy. After a minute add paratha pieces to the gravy.
6.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
More by this Author
I’m not writing this hub to hurt anyone who belongs to the particular religion or make any offense against these spiritual activities, rituals or any other. But I just want to share some information about a group...