Jello Poke Cake Frosting (icing)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
This frosting is for the jello poke cake recipe i posted but goes will with other cake as well.
Below you are told to fold in the cool whip frosting: this mean to add the cool whip and just bring what is on the bottom to the top very lightly you are not to mix with a whisk or mixer.
You may want fresh fruit to top the cake with to match the flavor or compliment the flavor of jello you chose or cake you are topping.
- 1 PKG VANILLA INSTANT PUDDING
- 1/4 CUP CONFECTIONERS SUGAR
- 1 CUP COLD MILK, SKIM
- 8 OZ COOL WHIP, DEFROSTED
- OPTIONAL: FRESH FRUIT, TO TOP THE CAKE WITH
- COMBINE YOUR PUDDING MIX, CONFECTIONERS SUGAR AND COLD MILK. BEAT SLOWLY BY HAND OR ON LOW WITH ELECTRIC MIXER UNTIL WELL BLENDED. (1 MIN.)
- *FOLD* IN WHIP TOPPING, FROST CAKE AND REFRIGERATE TILL READY TO SERVE.
- **TIP** FOR FIRMER FROSTING LET PUDDING MIX STAND FOR 5 MINUTES BEFORE ADDING COOL WHIP. MAY BE TOPPED WITH FRESH FRUIT TO MATCH OR COMPLIMENT THE JELLO FLAVOR CHOSEN.
- RECIPE FOR THE CAKE http://hazeleyedbeauty.hubpages.com/hub/Jello-Poke-Cake
More by this Author
Have you ever wondered how life is different for the child of a family in poverty? What qualifications does a family meet in order to be put into the poverty category? What affects does this have on the child? How many...
This Little Golden Book was actually one of the original twelve and was written in 1942. It has sold over 15 million copies and is one of the most popular children’s books out there.“The Poky Little Puppy” is...
No comments yet.