Jack Daniel's Chicken Wings
These Kentucky style chicken wings with Jack Daniels whiskey are sure to be a hit at any party! This fabulous wing recipe is finished in a slow cooker, so you'll have more time to entertain guests as opposed to sweating in the kitchen!
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 4 shots Jack Daniel's whiskey
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the wings for 25 minutes. Drain.
- Prepare the Jack Daniel's sauce by stirring together the whiskey, butter and maple syrup in a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker. Stir the wings around to coat them all with the Jack Daniel's sauce.
- Cook your chicken wings in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours, or on low for 4-5 hours.
- These tasty whiskey-spiked wings can be served immediately or left in the crock pot on low heat setting to keep warm for up to 2 hours.
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.