Jalapeno Peppers Stuffed
This is a most delicious appetizer! Whether you call it Jalapeno Poppers or Jalapeno Peppers, once you share it with family and friends they will request you to make it for every gathering.
Once the Jalapeno Peppers are cleaned-membranes and seeds removed-even people who don't especially like "hot" food really enjoy these. They are easy to make, can be prepared ahead of time and disappear as soon as they are served!
Tip for Cleaning Jalapeno Peppers
Cut the stems off the Jalapeno Peppers and slice them in half. Fill the sink and scrape the membranes and seeds out of the Jalapeno Peppers while submerged in water.
Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before touching your eyes or mouth!
- 20 large Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage
- 1 8oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesean Cheese
- 1 Tbs Chili Powder
- 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- Tabasco Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut Jalapeno Peppers in half..remove membranes and seeds..wash
- Brown sausage
- Add cream cheese and parmesan cheese and mix well
- Fill the pepper halves with sausage mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been covered with aluminum foil
- Combine Chili Powder and Brown Sugar and sprinkle on top
- Dribble with Tabasco Sauce
- Substitute the Italian Sausage with Chorizo Sausage
- Wrap each pepper half with a Bacon strip that has been cut in half.
- Cook 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp
More by this Author
My sister gave me a gorgeous potted tuberous Begonia that thrived and bloomed all summer. My goal is to keep this "annual" flower safely stored for the Winter and restart it in the Spring.
Butterfly Pork Chops have little fat to trim off and are so tender. Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy is a very simple recipe that I have been making for years. Few ingredients are needed, it's easy to throw together at...
Does a rubber oil pan drain plug work. Not really. The self threading piggy back oil pan drain plug cold welded in place is the answer!