Jollibee Delivery Philippines: Menu, Number, and Minimum Price
Jolibee Delivery Philippines: Call 8-7000
Jollibee is a popular fast food restaurant in the Philippines. In recent years it has expanded to branches outside of the country, including Hawaii and Los Angeles. Jollibee's menu is perfectly attuned to the taste of the Filipino people. And now, in just 30 minutes you can have your Jollibee food delivered to the comfort of your home.
The number for Jollibee delivery is 8-7000.
In this article I will share my personal recommendations from the Jollibee delivery menu.
Here are the items available for delivery from Jollibee and their prices:
Chicken Meals, all come with regular soft drink:
- One-piece Chickenjoy (original or spicy) with rice (P91.30)
- One-piece Chickenjoy (original or spicy) with spaghetti (P110.00)
- One-piece Chickenjoy (original or spicy) with palabok (P124.30)
- One-piece Chickenjoy (original or spicy) with half-order of spaghetti or palobok, rice, brownie, corn, and carrots (P137.50)
- Two-piece Chickenjoy (original or spicy) with rice (P140.50)
- Six-piece Chickenjoy Bucket (original or spicy) (P385.00)
Burgers and sandwich value meals, all come with regular fries and a regular soft drink:
- Yum Burger (P62.70)
- Yum Burger with cheese (P78.10)
- Yum Burger with TLC (tomato, lettuce, and catsup) (P84.70)
- Double Yum Burger (P88.00)
- Double Yum Burger with cheese (P100.00)
- Double Yum Burger with TLC (P106.70)
- Amazing Aloha Burger: double burger with pineapple, cheese, lettuce, and bacon (P121.00)
- Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Burger (P121.00)
- Champ Burger: extra-large patty with fresh tomatoes and lettuce (P137.50)
- Jolly Hotdog Classic (P77.00)
- Chili Cheese Dog (P77.00)
- Hotdog with bacon and mushroom (P77.00)
Rice Meals and Noodle Value Meals, all come with regular soft drink:
- One-piece Burger Steak with rice (P59.40)
- Two-piece Burger Steak with rice (P81.40)
- Jollibee Crispy Bangus (P79.20)
- Jollibee Spaghetti (P62.70)
- Jollibee Spaghetti with Yum Burger (P89.10)
- Palabok Fiesta (P77.00)
Jollibee Desserts and Prices
- Peach Mango (Zert) Pie (P24.20)
- Swirly Bitz (Cookies & Cream) (P31.90)
- Sundae (Chocolate, Black Forest, or Rocky Road Brownie) (P39.60)
- Jolly Krunchy Twirl (Chocolate or Vanilla) (P16.50)
- Ice Craze (Ube Keso or Mais Con Hielo) (P31.90)
- Ice Craze Special with vanilla soft-serve ice cream (Ubu Keso or Mais Con Hielo) (P42.90)
- Ice Craze Macapuno de Leche Special with vanilla soft serve ice cream (P42.90)
My Recommendations from the Jolibee Delivery Menu
One thing you can order from the Jollibee delivery menu that will never do you wrong is Jollibee Chickenjoy. If you want to try something surely suited for Filipino tastes, go with the Jolibee Spaghetti. If you want to try something that is more in tune with the culture of the Philippines you can try out Jolibee Palabok Fiesta.
Their burgers are amazing as well. My favorite is the Cheesy Bacon Mushroom which is an absolute delight if you are very hungry. For groups, you can save money by ordering a bucket of Chickenjoy.
The best desserts are the Zert Pie, a peach-mango pastry, and the Ice Craze, which is a combination of crushed ice, milk, Rice Crispies, tropical fruit, which can be topped with vanilla ice cream.
Jollibees 39ers Menu and Prices
Now, Jollibee is even more affordable with their 39-peso meals. That is an incredible value for your money!
The 39ers Menu includes:
- One-piece Burger Steak with vegetables and rice
- Four-piece Shanghai Rolls with vegetables and rice
- Beef Strips with vegetables and rice
More by this Author
Nowadays pizza is becoming so expensive. With all the economic problems in the world, can an average person really still afford pizza? Well let me tell you one thing that’s for sure, at Big 30 Pizza in Paseo De...
I personally love Yellow Cab Philippines Pizza and everything else in their menu. Growing up, Yellow Cab was so accessible to me, being that their store is right outside the gate of my village. We, my family and my...
Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy or Shock Wave Therapy for Kidney Stones I actually just got shock wave treatment for my kidney stones. As in I'm still recovering and just got home around after lunch. I got it...