KFC Copy cat spice mix recipe
KFC Spice Mix CopyCat Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of sage
- 3/8 teaspoon of dried ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon bay leaf crushed
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (depends on if you want it to actually be spicy, or not)
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon accent (optional)
- good amount of salt (up to 2 tablespoons depending on what you are making, I usually stick with a teaspoon and sprinkle on more when its done if its needed.
Mix all ingredients together and use on the KFC CopyCat Chicken or KFC CopyCat Wedges. Don't forget to check out the KFC copycat Cole slaw or Gravy!!!
Also, don't forget to brine your chicken first, its the most important step!
More by this Author
Ingredients: 5-7 Large potatoes, washed 1 1/3 c flour 1/2 c corn starch teaspoon baking soda 1 c butter milk Directions: 1. Slice potatoes into wedges. Do this by slicing a potato in half lengthwise, then...
I always had ingrown hairs, sores, boils...anything red and painful was somehow experienced by my skin. I was self conscious, and in pain. Sometimes I had to be careful how I sat, or how I placed my legs. I would get...