Katie's Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Cream Cheese Frosting
8oz cream cheese
blend together in a mixing bowl add powdered
sugar till desired consistency.
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 4 Teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Baking powder
- 1 Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cinnamon
- 1/2 Ground Cloves
- 2 cups Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Container Chocolate frosting
- Blend together in a bowl oil and sugar.
- Stir in 2 eggs 1tsp Vanilla 1/2 Cup of Sour Milk (add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice to sour the milk) Mix & add dry ingredients
- Stir in 2cups of Zuccini diced Tiny with skin pour cake mix in a greased 9x12 pan or 2 round baking pans greased and lined with waxed paper. Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes
- After Baking, sprinkle on top 1/4th cup chocolate chips and let them melt over top.
- After the cake cools add a chocolate frosting, or cream cheese frosting.
More by this Author
are you sad? , I am sad, The teardrop poems ,
modeling and fashion, evening gowns and how to wear them in a beauty pageant
influential women in America , tops ten influential women American history , born before 1930, famous women in history presidents wives , Annie Oakley