Lazy Mama Recipes: Cheesy Chicken Biscuits with Mayonnaise
Prep Time 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl mix together flour, salt, garlic salt, parmesan cheese, shredded cheese and chicken until mixed together well
- Stir in milk and mayonnaise until well blended
- Spoon biscuits onto a cookie sheet or into a muffin pan and cook until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- 3 cups flour ( I used all purpose and it worked great)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Lawry's Garlic Salt w/ Parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (I used a cheddar/mozzarella mix)
- 2 cups finely chopped boiled chicken breast
If you have ever visited my blog, you may have seen some of my other few Lazy Mama Recipes. They are just recipes I come up with while trying to make something new and scrumptious for my family, without having to put out so much effort.
I was so excited tonight to come up with this recipe. I had everything in my home to make this, so it made it that much easier. My kids LOVED this recipe for the Cheesy Chicken Biscuits and came back in looking for more. This recipe was enough to serve my family of 6, including the hubs who had to take his to work, and total prep time was about 45 minutes.
More by this Author
Do you have hair that is constantly getting tangled? Do you purchase a lot of detangler spray for your child? If so, this is a must-try homemade detangling spray.
Are you looking for a unique and cute crochet Easter basket for your little ones? I was, and that's why I set out to make this crocheted Chunky Tots' Easter Basket. This is an easy and quick pattern.
Not happy with any of the average everyday toddler beds you see? Here are 10 great ideas on how to make your own DIY Toddler Beds.