Lemon Ginger Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Looking for a chicken wing recipe that taste so perfect? Here you go...
Lemon, ginger and garlic are the secret ingredients here that gives a unique spicy flavor...very easy to prepare. Consumes less time in cooking.
The combination of these ingredients will not only gives a perfect taste but also considered as food for a healthy heart.
1 kg. Chicken wings, washed and drain
1 pc lemon
1 medium ginger, sliced thinly and slightly pounded
5-6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pc lemongrass cut in pieces
2 pc green onions (sliced into small pieces)
3-4 tbsp oyster sauce
- Marinate chicken wings with lemon, ginger, garlic, lemon and salt. Cover and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour or longer.
- In a casserole, put marinated chicken wings, add lemongrass and cook until oil comes out.
- Add oyster sauce and mix thoroughly for a minute or two.
- Add chopped green onions.
- Serve with steamed rice.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
No comments yet.