If you're having lemon cravings this recipe is definitely one you should try. It's simple and fun. If you are really craving lemons, then sprinkle a little grated lemon zest on top fo the frosting before serving!
Here it is..Enjoy!!!1
- 1 Lemon Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 oz pkg instant lemon pudding
- 2 Cups powdered Sugar, ------for glaze
- 6 oz can lemonade concentrate, ------for glaze
- 3 oz pkg instant lemon pudding, ------for frosting
- 1 cup milk, ------for frosting
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip or other brand whipped topping, ------for frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, water and one package of pudding with mizer for 3-4 minutes until well blended
- Bake 30-35 minues for a 9x13 pan
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Mix thawed lemonade concentrage with 2 cups of powdered sugar. Poke holes in cake with wooden spoon handle and pour the glaze over warm cake.
- Mix pudding and milk together, fold in the Whipped toping and use it to frost the cake after it cools. Refrigerate and serve cold.
More by this Author
This is really not a recipe so much as a tip for those that are craving Chocolate covered strawberries but don't want to dig out the fondue set or double boilers just to cover 5 strawberries for an afternoon treat
No comments yet.