Light & Frozen Cherry Dessert
Please rate this recipe!
This is an easy dessert you can put together the night before a party or before guests arrive. It is light and fruity using pineapple and cherries, making a nice frozen treat.
- 16 oz crushed pineapple, drained
- 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- Combine pineapple, cherries, and milk in a large bowl. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spray at 13 x 9 baking dish with Pam or other cooking spray and then spread the mixture in evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until firm.
- When serving, you can add a few cherries or dollop of Cool Whip or whipped cream to make it pretty.
For pretty presentation:
More by this Author
This article will tell you how to make your baby's powder formula more consistent like the premixed ready-to-feed formula. You will save money using the powder and your baby won't know the difference!
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
No comments yet.