Longhorn's Shrimp & Lobster Dip Recipe
Shrimp and lobster baked with creamy mozzarella, smoked Gouda and sun-dried tomatoes. Served with warm tortilla chips. This recipe is so delicious and easy to make. It makes about 3x the amount you would get at Longhorn.Enjoy
- 1 Cup, Shredded Fresh Gouda Cheese
- 1 Cup, Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3` Tablespoon, Heavy Whipping cream
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, Cooked and chopped
- 1/2 lb or 2 small Lobster tails, Cooked and chopped
- 1/4 Cup, Sundried Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoon, Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Garlic salt
- Place your lobster tails and shrimp in a steamer and steam till done
- When done cut your lobster in bite size pieces. (If you have lobster tails you slice a big cut in the back of the lobster and take out the meat). Cut your shrimp in bite size pieces.
- Shred your Gouda and Mozzarella cheese and place in a bowl.
- Chop your sun dried tomatoes and add to that same bowl.
- Add your Worcestershire sauce, dash garlic salt and cream to that same bowl.
- Add your shrimp and lobster to the same bowl and stir well.
- Butter 3 ramekins and preheat your oven to 350.
- Add your shrimp lobster cheese mixture to those 3 ramekins.
- Place your three ramekins on top of a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Cook till tops are brown and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.
How to Cut a lobster tail
How to Shred Cheese
Pampered Rotary Grater
More by this Author
A very good friend of mine absolutely loves these Fried Mac and Cheese Balls from the Cheesecake factory. I thought I would get this recipe to pass on to her and make them one night for dinner for my family. These are...
iPF Changs chna bistro is a delicious restaurant to eat at and is nationwide. I have eaten their so many times, and absolutely love the food..I came across this recipe for the PF Changs honey shrimp recipe, and have...
This is the original recipe for the Olive Gardens Lasagna Fritta.It is so delicious! It is Parmesan-breaded lasagna pieces, fried and served over Alfredo sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. You cant...
No comments yet.