Low Calorie Spinach Salad Recipe
You can easily change what does into this salad by removing and adding ingredients. The amount of oranges and tomatoes depends on your tastes, and they can be easily replaced with other fruits and vegetables, like onions and apple slices.
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Almonds, Chopped
- (Variable) Mandarin Oranges, Drained
- (Variable) Grape Tomatoes, Peeled
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Serve with water, diet soda, or another low calorie beverage to complete a healthy and low calorie meal.
More by this Author
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
Questionable Ethics is an amazing campaign that you can download for Left 4 Dead 2. Watch this walkthrough to see all the twists, turns, and traps that the QE has to throw at you.
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?
No comments yet.