Vegetarian Pot Stickers
- 3 stalks green onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 5 oz dried mushrooms
- 10 oz fresh mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg gluten free wrappers
- In a food processor, pulse the onion powder, pepper, garlic powder, celery, egg and mushrooms together to make the filling.
- Form 1 inch balls and wrap in wrappers, pinching the ends together.
- Steam in a rice cooker until the dumplings are cooked through.
- Serve the sauce on the side for dipping.
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbs tamari sauce
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1 tbs ginger, minced
- Whisk together the vinegar, tamari sauce, minced garlic, and ginger.
- Pour into a dipping dish and top with a sprinkle of chopped green onions.
More by this Author
This African-style Carrot Ginger Soup is bold, sweet, and creamy - the perfect addition to any savory meal!
These pizza eggrolls are a light and crunchy snack, that when paired with a side salad make a great entrée.
This baked gooey rice casserole is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. The whole family will love it!
No comments yet.