Vegetarian Pot Stickers
- 3 stalks green onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 5 oz dried mushrooms
- 10 oz fresh mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg gluten free wrappers
- In a food processor, pulse the onion powder, pepper, garlic powder, celery, egg and mushrooms together to make the filling.
- Form 1 inch balls and wrap in wrappers, pinching the ends together.
- Steam in a rice cooker until the dumplings are cooked through.
- Serve the sauce on the side for dipping.
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbs tamari sauce
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1 tbs ginger, minced
- Whisk together the vinegar, tamari sauce, minced garlic, and ginger.
- Pour into a dipping dish and top with a sprinkle of chopped green onions.
More by this Author
Warm and delicious, this creamy soup is perfect for cool weather and holiday cravings!
This baked gooey rice casserole is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. The whole family will love it!
These pizza eggrolls are a light and crunchy snack, that when paired with a side salad make a great entrée.
No comments yet.