Make Quick Chicken Biriyani - A delecious food
Chicken Biriyani is one of the delicious non vegetarian food. In India most of the occasions like marriages, parties etc chicken biriyani is served. It is one of the popular food in India and Arab countries. Not only with chicken biriyani can be also be prepared with several other meats such as mutton, beef etc. The chicken biriyani is usually served with salads and pickles, which is a delicious combination. In this hub I am going to show how to prepare "Quick Chicken biriyani".
Ingredients for the preparation of "Quick Chicken Biriyani"
1. Chicken - 1 or 1.5kg (Medium size pieces)
Onion - 1 large onion (cut into thin slices)
Tomato - 3 large tomatoes (cut into square shaped pieces)
Green Chillies - 4 chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 large tea spoon full
Cloves, Cardamom, cinnamon (grind to powder) - 1/2 small spoon
Red chilli powder - 1 1/2 small spoon
Turmeric powder - 1 small spoon
coriander leaves chopped - 150 gram
Mint leaves chopped - 50 gram
Curd - 1 cup
Salt - As per need
2. Oil - 1 large spoon
Ghee - 1 large spoon
3. Cloves, cardamom - 4
Bay leaves - 1
4. Onion - 1 medium sized, cut into thin slices
5. Biriyani rice - 3 1/2 cup
6. Lemon juice - Juice of one lemon
7. Onion, cashew nut, Dry grapes fried - for decoration
1. Crush and mix the first ingredients with the hand with out adding any water and cook on a low flame.
2. Put off the flame when the chicken pieces are half cooked.
3. Next place a pressure cooker on the gas stove . Pour oil and ghee and make it heat after that put cloves, cardamom, bay leaves to it and stir.
4. put onion and stir.
5. When the onion become light brown color put the basmati rice and fry. When the rice becomes more whitish reduce the heat and put the chicken pieces to it.
6. Pour 6 or 7 cup hot water (including chicken gravy) to it. Then stir and mix it well.
7. pour lemon juice and put the salt as per need.
8. Close the pressure cooker. When the vapor comes well place the weight to the cooker and cook it for five minutes in low flame.
9. Take the pressure cooker from the gas stove and place it for five minutes.
10. Decorate the Chicken Biriyani using onions, Cashew nuts, dry grapes and serve.
More by this Author
This hub gives you details about the snakes which are seen in the state of Kerala. Variety of poisonous and non poisonous snakes are found in Kerala.