How To Make The Best Cookies In The World
Want to make delicious cookies that'll have the kids (or the rest of the family) begging for more?
Well I'll share with you the best cookies in the world's recipe!
What you will need
*2 cups of butter
*680g chocolate chips (can be more, but not too much less than this!)
*4 cups of flour
*2 teaspoons of Bicarbonate of Soda
*1 teaspoon of salt
*2 cups of sugar
*500g grated Cadbury Chocolate (preferably plain)
*5 cups of blended oatmeal
*2 teaspoons of baking powder
*2 teaspoons of vanilla
*3 cups of chopped nuts (this is optional)
1) Measure the oatmeal and blend it in a blender so that it becomes a fine powder.
2) Cream the butter and the sugar together.
3) Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing them with flour, the fine oatmeal, salt, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder.
4) Add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
5) Then add the grated chocolate and the nuts.
6) Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
7)Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
The recipe makes 112 cookies, so halve the recipe ingredients if you don't want that many but be warned: it is addictive!
More by this Author
This was something i had never even heard about until i saw it on someone's profile. That got me wondering what is it. And then i did some searching and found the answer. Peter Pan was a legendary animation...
The Lovely Bones is a novel by Alice Sebold. A light read and enjoyable, this book has helped many people overcome what is known as the five stages of grief by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. "My name was Salmon, like...
A little bit of simplicity goes a long way... Zach Klein - Flickr Decorating your bedroom can be inexpensive.. it can even be free! All you need is a few good ideas, some time and patience and you will be ready to...