Japanese Ginger Salad Dressing Recipe (copy-cat version. Tastes like Wasabi, Fuji, Benihana Style)!
Copy Cat Asian Ginger Salad Dressing
Asian Ginger Salad Dressing
Restaurant quality at home!
Have you ever been to a restaurant and thought "wow, this is delicious, I have to figure out how to make this?" This is that kind of recipe. It's an easy copy-cat recipe, that tastes far more extravagant then it is.
It's just slightly time consuming to make, but it's worth it!
It has more flavor than most salad dressings, I notice you either love it, or hate it. I myself, LOVE it. If you like cultural cuisine but feel intimidated making something close to authentic, look no further. This is a great recipe to start with on advancing your culinary skills! Your friends and family will be impressed.
- 1 bag mixed iceberg lettuce, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons Nakano rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Hunts tomato paste
- optional sliced carrots, radishes, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes
Mix it all together!
- This recipe works best with a food processor, or a stick blender if you have one, although, I’ve never used a stick blender when making this. Place these ingredients (except lettuce) into your food processor and puree Shake well and enjoy on fresh iceberg lettuce with carrot slices, and cherry tomatoes!
I love hibachi, do you?
What is your favorite hibachi restaurantSee results without voting
Asian ginger salad dressing
© 2013 Rebecca
More by this Author
The easiest, most delicious crockpot roast you'll ever make.
Over consumption of dairy products can cause a multitude of intolerable symptoms, impaired organ function, embarrassment, and discomfort. Do a detox from dairy and rid yourself from all of this!
Fleas...disgusting, disease ridden, relentless breeding mini vampires. They are miserable to pets & humans. They also have the potential for illness and death. Here's how to destroy them!