Pot of Chili
Make this chili for your family or for the football party for your friends. You will most definitely be asked for the recipe.
- 2 Pds Ground Beef, Brown
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1 Can Chili Beans
- 1/2 C Onion, Chopped & Sauteed
- 1/2 C Green Pepper, Chopped & Sauteed
- 1/2 C Yellow Pepper, Chopped & Sauteed
- 1/2 C Celery, Chopped & Sauteed
- 1 - 32oz Can Whole Tomatoes
- 1 - 32oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Jar Picante Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Chop all vegetables and sauté till soft. Set Aside.
- Brown the burger and drain.
- Add the vegetables, burger, and the rest of the ingredients in the pot. Stir and simmer.
- Serve with French Bread, Shredded Cheese and Sour Cream.